Eddies Corner Cafe and Bar was built in 1949 by Eddie McConnell when he recognized the potential of the welltraveled crossroads of US Highways 87 and 191. In 1951 Eddies Corner was purchased by Duke & Ot Bauman and,
realizing the potential of a fuel station at the intersection, a Mobil branded full-service station was added shortly
thereafter. In 1963, the brand was switched to Conoco and like all similar companies at the time, full-service
transitioned to self-service in 1979.
Since 1951, hardly a year has passed that a major renovation or improvement hasn’t taken place in order to keep up
with the times and offer every convenience possible to travelers and locals alike. In addition to the bar, cafe, and
gas & diesel islands, the property now includes a motel, home rentals, convenience store, laundromat, showers,
maintenance building, and service garage.
Eddies Corner has been held by the Bauman family for over 70 years and is now owned by their son Joe, who is the
on site manager as well.
Building Name Eddies Corner
Street Address 65000 US Hwy 87
City, State, Zip Moore, MT 59464
Cafe Convenience Store &
Motel 1,617 SF
Manufactured Home 28 X 44
Manufactured Home 32 X 64
Heated Shop 1,380 SF
RV Hookups 6
Highly Profitable, Multiple Revenue Source Business!
All Beverage Liquor License & Gaming License
Gas & Diesel Islands