Featured For Sale
- sq ft Building size roughly 8,000 SF / Land area 13.85 acres
- Property Type specialty
- Brochure https://cbcmontana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/7440-Clark-Brochure.pdf
- Highlights • 3900 SF Warehouse with concrete floor. 14 ft OH power door. (2) 11 x 12 Sliding doors. Approx. dimensions - 85 x 47 FT • 1200 SF+/- Living quarters with full kitchen and dining area. 3 bed / 1 full bath. Furnishings negotiable! • 400 SF Office/Retail space attached to shop w private entrance. (Fireplace/dry bar/retail area). • 650 SF Loft in Shop w 1 bedroom high end apartment with gas fireplace/ bathroom and shower. • 2400 SF Pole Barn with cement floor. Approx 60 x 40 SF • High producing spring could be developed with R/O System to run into cisterns for constant fresh water. Septic and (2) Cisterns. • Gas/Power/Plumbing throughout site to most buildings. Breezeway with cement floor perfect for any temp storage or park an RV. • 4 stall Horse Stable used to be a welding shop including locking tack room and overhead bunk for overnight vigil above the larger birthing stall. Other out - buildings include S bar S 12ft x 36ft lean to, a 10ft x 12ft building, plus larger 40 x 50 lean to building.
Featured For Sale
$4,593,845 $21598 / sq ft
- acres 212.69
- Property Type land
- Brochure https://cbcmontana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/72nd-St-W-King-Ave-W-Brochure.pdf
- Highlights Original homestead farm comprised of over 212 acres located southwest of 72nd St W and King Ave W. The property offers unobstructed views in all directions. Beautiful tree-lined Canyon Creek runs through the property from the northwest corner to the property's southern boundary. The property abuts the Boys & Girls Ranch to the south, 72nd St W to the east, the BNSF line to the west and King Ave W to the north. The property is best suited for residential development with some commercial opportunities. The property is comprised of 9 tracts totaling 212.69 acres. The property offers a number of development sites with access to wells, the High Ditch, Big Ditch and Canyon Creek. Individual tracts may be purchased. Tracts along King Ave West offer opportunities for commercial development.
$1,250/mo (includes utilities)
- sq ft 1,800 SF
- Property Type retail
- Brochure https://cbcmontana.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2319-4th-Ave-N-Brochure-June-2019.pdf
- Highlights 1,800 SF of newly remodeled retail/office space Currently used as a photography studio Reception area w/ front desk, private office, large open room / conference room (currently used to shoot photos) and small room (currently used as changing room) High traffic counts on 4th Ave N at 10,000 cars per day Landlord pays gas, electric and water/sewer