Central Avenue Mall – DEVELOPMENT LAND for Sale
100 N 24th St W (Development Land)
• 2.95 Acres of Development Land
• All City Services Available
• Shovel Ready
• +/- 138 Parking Spots
• Zoned CMU2-Corridor Mixed Use 2
• Large Pylon Sign
• City Brew Coffee Kiosk Ground Lease in Place
• 30,000+ Cars Per Day (24th St W)
• 17,000+ Cars Per Day (Central)
24th and Central intersection is a critical retail corner for the largest city in Montana. 30k+ cars per day heading north/south, and over 17k+ cars per day heading east/west, make this one of the busiest, not just in Billings, but the entire state. Demographically, this intersection is positioned with over 105,000 people, a median household income above $85,000, and nearly 45,000 houses, all within a 5-mile radius. Within several blocks are major retailers including Winco, Target, Albertsons, US Bank, Hobby Lobby, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and the Rimrock Mall.
The site has one traffic light off 24th Street at St Johns Ave. Access to the property is available on Central Ave, 25th St W, and 24th St W. In total there are 8 ingress/egress points. To the south of the property is Hobby Lobby and US Bank.
• Lot 1C1 - $1.825 million - 1.55 AC
• Lot 1C2 - $1.62 million - 1.4 AC