19 Gable Blvd, Hardin
- $875,000 ($60,800/acre or $1.40/SF)
- 14.389 acres with excellent exposure just off the highway interchange
- Over 2,000 linear feet of Interstate-90 Frontage
- Over $200,000 worth of gravel improvements
- Small 2-BR/1-BA home on the property (septic and well)
- Private Road sits on 0.50 acre tax parcel and is included in sale. Connects property more directly to more heavily-trafficked 14th St. W.
- Water utility located close to Southwestern-most corner of property. Sewer utility located a bit further away on Southeastern-most corner.
Owners currently operate their excavation and cabin/shed sales business (Pink Hill Cabins) on the property
Seller potentially willing to sell the cabin/shed business & certain hauling equipment for a reasonable price (inquire with agents)
Seller is also currently marking adjacent and congruent 10 acres of land directly to the East of these six (6) tax parcels for sale
Currently used for inventory and sale of cabins/sheds, as well as a small house and office that are occupied by business owner.
Property well suited for retail business that could strongly benefit from Interstate Frontage and access off Hardin interchange.
Heavy Equipment Retailers, Auto Dealers, RV Dealerships, Shop Space Development, Mini-Storage, Etc.
Address: 19 Gable Blvd, Hardin, MT
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Montana
- City / Town: Billings
- Postal code / ZIP: 59034
- Property ID 14077
- Price $875,000.00
- Property Type Land
- Property status For Sale
- Land area 14.389 ac
- Zoned Outside City Limits